Font not loading into FP.

Fletch

I have two specific fonts that will load into my PC, they will embedd when making a PDF, but they will not load into FusionPro. I have already checked my fonts.err file located at 'C:\Program files (x86)\Printable\FusionPro', and there was nothing listed about either of these 2 fonts. Any ideas?

Disable and Turnoff UAC in Windows 7 from Control Panel

1. Access User Control Panel from Start Menu -> Control Panel -> User Accounts and Family Safety -> User Account

2. Click on User Account Control settings link.

3. Move the Slider to Never Notify

4. Click OK to make the change effective

5. Reboot.

Once rebooted, rerun "Load fonts>>Load All" in FusionPro.

That setting has already ben changed to Never notify. I think i did that for some reason a while ago.

FYI, My 'User Accounts' in Control Panel didn't inlcude the Family Safety in the name. Don't know if that mans anything different or not.

They were given to me, with the job, from the customer, so I'm not certain. However, the file names are number. But when you double-click on the font, everything shows correctly, name and all. I tried renaming the font file, but it didn't change anything. Also, these are Type 1 fonts , if that makes a difference.

I've encountered this problem before. A lot of times it can be remedied by clearing your FusionPro font cache and reloading your fonts. I've also experienced success by actually installing the problematic font instead of loading it with a suitcase.

Archived