I'm having trouble with a QR code

I have a graphic rule that creates a QR code (built in to FusionPro). It works great, however I would like to be able resize the code.

I thought I could just change the Scaling on the Graphic frame to Proportional Fill or Fill to Shortest Edge. When I try any of the Scale options other than None (I've tried with clipping both on and off), the QR code always gets clipped off slightly, just enough to make in unreadable.

Has anyone come across this issue?

Dan,

I've tried that. When scaling is set to none, I get the attached file No Scaling.jpg. When I have scaling set to Best Fit (with clipping both on and off, it doesn't seem to make a difference), I get the attached file With Scaling.jpg. The squares in the corner are off and it won't scan.

NoScaling.jpg.831480fcedf8dde9e26c798ad75af02e.jpg

WithScaling.jpg.7554132373b1b1eb9c64a39a880a7832.jpg

Dan,

I've tried that. When scaling is set to none, I get the attached file No Scaling.jpg. When I have scaling set to Best Fit (with clipping both on and off, it doesn't seem to make a difference), I get the attached file With Scaling.jpg. The squares in the corner are off and it won't scan.

Are those screenshots? From Preview, or from the composed output? Try composing the output to PDF and viewing it at 100 percent, and see if that scans. Or print it and scan from the printout.

Dan,

Those are composed screenshots. It doesn't matter what zoom level I look at it, it displays like the screenshot. However I didn't even think to try and print it, that worked! It printed correctly and scanned.

Really weird, I've never had something that prints that differently than it looks on screen.

Thanks for the help.