with the preview thumbnail

Jenn Koder

I have a very simple template in our Dynamics portal that uploads a picture to a portrait or landscape view. The preview comes up in the editing process and shows the picture after upload. But when you move to the final page for processing the order, the preview thumbnail doesn’t show the uploaded picture, it shows the thumbnail place holder. Please help, I cannot figure out what is causing this. Thank you in advance.

Are you using the MarcomCentral Web-to-Print system? If so, please post your question to the MarcomCentral sub-forum. If you don't have access to that forum, please refer to this thread.

Or if you're not using MarcomCentral, please specify exactly what system you're using.

Please bear with me, I've never posted to the forum before and I tried to send you a private message yesterday (but I don't think that worked either). As per your suggestion, I requested permission to join the MarcomCentral sub-forum but I have not been approved yet.

I am working in FusionPro VDP Designer 9.0.3 building templates through Rochester Software Associate’s (RSA) Dynamics portal. Please advise me on where I should post my request for help.

Thank you for your assistance.

Please bear with me, I've never posted to the forum before and I tried to send you a private message yesterday (but I don't think that worked either). As per your suggestion, I requested permission to join the MarcomCentral sub-forum but I have not been approved yet.

Yes, but I suggested doing that only if you are actually using MarcomCentral, which I don't think is the case.

I am working in FusionPro VDP Designer 9.0.3 building templates through Rochester Software Associate’s (RSA) Dynamics portal. Please advise me on where I should post my request for help.

I'm not familiar with any RSA Dynamics application or portal.

If your question is about FusionPro, such as how to get the template itself to make the output you want when composing locally in Acrobat, or through one of our (PTI's) systems such as FusionPro Producer or Server, then this PTI forum is a good place to ask that. If it's a question about the RSA application specifically, I would ask someone at RSA.

Your original question seems to be in the latter category, of something specific to RSA's application. So I think you need to ask RSA. I would start here:

http://www.rocsoft.com/services/customer-service/