with changing from one eps graphic to another

naturalnina

I'm working on a template for work, and the I'm trying to change the original eps graphic logo, to a different eps logo. I've already added the new logo design to the resources as a graphic file, but I can't figure out how to make it show up in the logo box. The logo box will only show the original logo graphic. I'm a complete newby, and I can't figure out what it is that I'm doing wrong.

What's the rule that's generating the graphic in the graphic frame?

If you click on the graphic frame in your template, the second field in the "Graphic Frame" pallet should indicate which rule is populating the frame.

From there, you can edit that rule to point to your new resource.

Alternately, you could just go into your resources, click the existing resource, and click "relink" to relink it to your new graphic.

• 3 weeks later...
I meant to update this and tell you all that I was able to work this one out. The eps graphic that I was attempting to use, wasn't set up as a rule for our marketing materials just yet. We have to create a new rule in order to use that particular logo in our pieces. I had gotten a little ahead of myself there.