Output to multiple files not working

txmail

When I check this option, I receive an error that says: "The number of records requested in a chunk is not compatible with the imposition setting. The number of records in a chunk has been adjusted."

I have tried adjusting the number of input records, the chunk size and unchecking the 1st file has a different size to no avail.

The "adjusted" chunk size is always one output file instead of multiples.

I'm printing 2-up on a 12x18 sheet. Final trim size is 8.5x11 duplex.

I am using the FP imposition tool to setup my sheets.

If the stack batch output fits evenly into or is the same size as the chunk, then the chunk size is honored. When there is a conflict between the stack size and the chunk size, multiple output files are produced using the stack batch (SxVxH) output size. This is also the case when the stack output size is greater than the chunk size. When Infinite Stack is used, a conflict is reported and one output file is generated.

Hope this helps,

-Alex

If the stack batch output fits evenly into or is the same size as the chunk, then the chunk size is honored. When there is a conflict between the stack size and the chunk size, multiple output files are produced using the stack batch (SxVxH) output size. This is also the case when the stack output size is greater than the chunk size. When Infinite Stack is used, a conflict is reported and one output file is generated.

Hope this helps,

-Alex

I have run into this before. Is there any plans for possibly fixing this so that the chunk size can be honored when using infinite stacking?

Archived