2 Quick Questions....

strido

And one statement -

Happy Memorial Day weekend! If there's any servicemen or women reading, THANK YOU

Anywho:

1) I have a case issue - the client won't fix this in their data, so I'm either going to have to tackle it or tell them to deal with it. The "PO" in "P.O. Box" is being forced to lower case - so it reads "Po Box 1234"... Same thing with O'Leary being forced to O'leary. Any way to fix this?

2) The project I'm working on has multiple variable fields, both graphic and text. When the client needs things moved around, I have to choose each individually and move them. Is there a way to select ALL of the boxes and move them together? Seems the typical ways (Hold Ctrl or Shift) don't work.

Thanks!

-Steve

It's much better to create a separate thread for each issue, with more specific subject lines than "question" or "problem." That said, I'll try to answer.

1) I have a case issue - the client won't fix this in their data, so I'm either going to have to tackle it or tell them to deal with it. The "PO" in "P.O. Box" is being forced to lower case - so it reads "Po Box 1234"... Same thing with O'Leary being forced to O'leary. Any way to fix this?

It's being forced to lower case by what exactly? Do you have a rule that's calling the ToTitleCase function? If so, see this:

http://forums.printable.com/showpost.php?p=1155&postcount=4

2) The project I'm working on has multiple variable fields, both graphic and text. When the client needs things moved around, I have to choose each individually and move them. Is there a way to select ALL of the boxes and move them together? Seems the typical ways (Hold Ctrl or Shift) don't work.

No, there is currently no multi-select for variable frames in FP Desktop.

Archived