Go Back   MarcomCentral (PTI) and FusionPro User Communities > Software-Related Talk > The JavaScript Library

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 3rd, 2009, 11:25 AM
Junior Community Member

Default Need a little instructions on how to apply a rule

Hi,
I have a rule for a Disclaimer that I need to apply for an ongoing year so I don't have to re-upload the template everytime just to udate it. I got the rule from Printable, but I don't know where to place it in my current Disclaimer rule. Can you possibly help?

Here is my Disclaimer rule:

if (Field("CommunityNY") == "The Retreat at Carmel Condominiums")
return "The complete Offering Terms are in an Offering Plan available from the Sponsor CD06-0807. © 2009 Pulte Homes, Inc. Void where prohibited. Subject to changes, errors and omissions without notice.";

else if (Field("CommunityNY") == "Brighton Green")
return "The complete Offering Terms are in an Offering Plan available from the Sponsor CD05-0473. ©2009 Pulte Homes, Inc. Void where prohibited. Subject to changes, errors and omissions without notice.";

else if (Field("CommunityNY") == "Water's Edge at Point Pleasant")
return "©2009 Pulte Homes, Inc. Void where prohibited. Subject to changes, errors and omissions without notice.";

else if (Field("CommunityNY") == "River Pointe by Del Webb")
return "Age-restricted community; occupancy restrictions apply. Occupants must include at least one resident 55 years of age or better, some residents may be younger and no one under 19 in permanent residence. Additional restrictions may apply. Community association fees and additionial fees may be required. ©2009, Pulte Homes, Inc. Void where prohibited. Subject to changes, errors and omissions without notice.";

else if (Field("CommunityNY") == "Wanaque Reserve by Del Webb")
return "Age-restricted community; occupancy restrictions apply. Occupants must include at least one resident 55 years of age or better, some residents may be younger and no one under 19 in permanent residence. Additional restrictions may apply. Community association fees and additionial fees may be required. ©2009, Pulte Homes, Inc. Void where prohibited. Subject to changes, errors and omissions without notice.";

else if (Field("CommunityNY") == "Keystone Estates")
return "©2009 Pulte Homes, Inc. Void where prohibited. Subject to changes, errors and omissions without notice.";

else return "©2009 Pulte Homes, Inc. Void where prohibited. Subject to changes, errors and omissions without notice.";

NOW HERE IS THE NEW RULE I WOULD INSERT:

return FormatDate(Today(), "yyyy");

Where does that new rule go, in the year area?
Thanks,
Rayed