grazo

Last week I upgraded to FP 7.1

I would like to create a QR Barcode but according to the documentation I need the font IDAutomation2D.

I've looked for it under C:/Windows/Fonts and couldn't find it.

I uninstalled FP and installed it again with no success.

Any help please.

I'm using Windows Vista 64 bit and Acrobat 9

Regards,

Giovanni Razo

• 1 month later...

In Windows 7 do the following.

Before installing FusionPro to the Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7 environment, you will need to do the following to enure

FusionPro captures the font information when installed.

Disable UAC on Windows Vista

Open up Control Panel, and type in “UAC” into the search box. You’ll see a link for “Turn User Account Control (UAC) on or off”:

image001.png?Security=2

On the next screen you should uncheck the box for “Use User Account Control (UAC)”, and then click on the OK button.

image002.png?Security=2

You’ll need to reboot your computer before the changes take effect, but you should be all done with annoying prompts.

Disable UAC on Windows 7

Windows 7 makes it much easier to deal with UAC settings, and in fact you don’t have to completely disable UAC if you don’t want to. Just type UAC into the start menu or Control Panel search box.

image003.png?Security=2

You can simply drag the slider up or down, depending on how often you want to be alerted.

image004.png?Security=2

If you drag it all the way down to the bottom, you’ll have disabled it entirely.

• 11 months later...
Hi Alex,

I did a complete uninstall/reinstall and still didn't see the IDAutomation2D font. I then went through them 1 by 1 and found the font is actually called, at least on my system IDAutomationDMatrix.

Thats not the same one, isnt it?

Archived