Acrobat 9.1 support!

mhilger

All,

Adobe has just released a new minor version of Acrobat - version 9.1. This is an update to the Acrobat 9.0 release.

Printable is currently performing QA testing of FusionPro Desktop 6.0P1e in the Acrobat 9.1 release so at the moment we do not "officially" support it. However, based on past experience with minor Acrobat updates such as this, we are hopeful that there will be no change in FusionPro Desktop functionality compared to Acrobat 9.0.

Once we complete our QA testing (and address any newly discovered issues with the Desktop product, if needed), we will post an update here on the user community.

Thanks all.

Hey Mark new to FPD here. I did the update to Acorbat not thinking about maybe an issue with FP.

I have a job that I made some rules using the "Case selection for a name field Rule".

I composed the first 5 records and then saw that I had a rule that did not go to the edge. I rexported the pdf from ID not using the plugin.

I then used the Data Def Wizard to point to the .def file then advanced import.

I never get the rules in my new doc. I don't know if it's because of the update or not. Frankly I never did this before so I don't know if it works for me in Acrobat 9.

Just FYI I opened the .def file in BBEdit and I see the rules there. They just never show up in FP.

Can you confirm that this is working in the update?

Thanks

All,

I'm happy to report that Printable has completed a round of testing on the new Acrobat 9.1 patch release on Mac and Windows and no new issues were discovered.

With this, FusionPro Desktop 6.0P1e officially supports Adobe Acrobat 9.1!

Archived