Text Box Not Transparent

Imposition_Novice

I have a pdf file made in Corell Draw which was supplied by the customer. It's a simple numbering job wherein the text box is not transparent and seem to be mirroring during preview. I have to flatten the file in Photoshop in order get the numbering sequence properly. Is there something I can do within the pdf to avoid this mirroring issue or the file created from Corell should be buried with Windows Vista. Am I doing something wrong?

Tried pre-flighting and didn't work.

I'm on Fusion Pro Ver. 9.1.0

Windows 7

Guest Meal Ticket-template-preflight.pdf

I have a pdf file made in Corell Draw which was supplied by the customer. It's a simple numbering job wherein the text box is not transparent and seem to be mirroring during preview. I have to flatten the file in Photoshop in order get the numbering sequence properly. Is there something I can do within the pdf to avoid this mirroring issue or the file created from Corell should be buried with Windows Vista. Am I doing something wrong?

Tried pre-flighting and didn't work.

I'm on Fusion Pro Ver. 9.1.0

Windows 7

It's not an issue of transparency. The problem is that the background image is shifted when the text frame annotation is drawn in Preview.

I'm not sure why this is happening, but it seems that the PDF is somehow corrupt, because when I try to print it, I get a message saying "An error exists on this page." So I suspect that the root of the problem lies with Corel Draw.

At any rate, if you compose, the output looks correct, right?

I'm not sure why this is happening, but it seems that the PDF is somehow corrupt, because when I try to print it, I get a message saying "An error exists on this page." So I suspect that the root of the problem lies with Corel Draw.

The problem lies in the crop settings of the PDF you are using. Try placing the client file in InDesign and re-exporting a PDF for FP. Or you can try adjusting the crop settings in Acrobat. I think the former method is easier, especially since it looks like your template page is lacking bleed (despite bleed being built in to Corel PDF).