PFImposer

I just installed the newest version of FusionPro 11.1.2 on my Mac running OS Mojave and I'm having issues with FPImposer. Every time I save an Imposition layout, then re-open it, it loses the settings that I put in the Layout tab. It just defaults to a 1up job. Seems to hold the page size and sheet size though.

Also, been having issues with the USPSIMBStandard.ttf font. When I picked up an older job and composed it, I get an error message...

"Font <USPSIMBStandard> normal style is not loaded, using bold style of this font family.

Its previewing correctly, but when I click on that text box it says the font is Lucida Grande. When I try to change it to the USPS font I get a message that says "Unable to change the selected font to USPSIMBSTANDARD. Do you want to insert a variable to change the font instead?"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Really each question should go in its own thread, but I'll try to answer all of them.

I just installed the newest version of FusionPro 11.1.2 on my Mac running OS Mojave and I'm having issues with FPImposer. Every time I save an Imposition layout, then re-open it, it loses the settings that I put in the Layout tab. It just defaults to a 1up job. Seems to hold the page size and sheet size though.

Sorry, we're looking into this. I think it will work correctly if, instead of just double-clicking the FPI file in the Finder, you first open FP Imposer, then do File -> Open, or Command-O, then select the file, or even if you drag the file onto the FPImposer icon in the Dock.

Also, been having issues with the USPSIMBStandard.ttf font. When I picked up an older job and composed it, I get an error message...

"Font <USPSIMBStandard> normal style is not loaded, using bold style of this font family.

Yes, in FP 11, we make sure that we properly honor flags in each font that say whether the font is bold or italic. In this case, it seems that the only style of the font in that family is marked as bold, so that's what the message is telling you. It's merely informational.

Its previewing correctly, but when I click on that text box it says the font is Lucida Grande. When I try to change it to the USPS font I get a message that says "Unable to change the selected font to USPSIMBSTANDARD. Do you want to insert a variable to change the font instead?"

All you need to do is click Yes to answer that question and everything should work fine.

Our Text Editor in FP 11 on Mac is based on the macOS system text view (NSTextView), which doesn't want to show any text in a font that doesn't support that text. Since that font supports only the letters A, D, T, and F, it can't show the selected text with your variable name. Therefore, we offer an option to insert a variable to change the font.