Undo the Overflow Changes

It happens on all templates, It doesn't seem to matter if I select undo or cancel the screen flashes and everything looks normal. If I copy and paste, I get the same screen flash and I get the message again and have to select cancel or undo.

This is with Acrobat 9 on Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6)? Those are fairly old versions of both. While that is technically a supported configuration, later versions of FusionPro 9.3 were created for and tested with much newer versions of both Acrobat and OS X, such as Acrobat DC on Yosemite and El Capitan. Unless there's a specific need for a feature in FusionPro 9.3.22, you will probably have better results with either newer versions of Acrobat and OS X, or an older version of FusionPro.

• 5 months later...

I'm having the exact same issue. It allows me to perform all actions fine but any time I try to add a box, edit dimensions or edit the content I get this error.

It's really ruining any form of feasible workflow.

Do you have any more information on what particular part of the configuration might be causing this?

FusionPro 9.2.35

Acrobat 9.5.1

OSX 10.6.8

Do you have any more information on what particular part of the configuration might be causing this?

FusionPro 9.2.35

Acrobat 9.5.1

OSX 10.6.8

As I said in my previous post, my guess would be the combination of the relatively ancient versions of both OS X and Acrobat (and the relatively recent version of FusionPro). Adobe hasn't supported Acrobat 9 since 2013, and Apple hasn't supported Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6) since 2014. I strongly recommend upgrading both.