Help with barcode Font!

ProspectComm

I am having trouble using a font called Satbar with Fusion 5.8. We have used this font in the past and had no trouble. I have done evrything I can think, Uninstalled and reinstalled Fusion, dumped fonts, etc... We use Mac OSX 10.4. What really puzzles me is that I can see the font in the advanced settings area where you can choose a unicode display font but it will not show up in the text editor box???? Any ideas? Please help.

Rick

I've had some issues with barcode fonts & Fusion Pro as well, there are some specific areas where FusionPro looks for fonts.

Alex has some hints for you here:

http://forums.printable.com/showthread.php?t=71

Oh, and FusionPro doesn't play nice with Font-Management utils like Suitcase, FontExplorer, etc. (In my experience, it essentially ignores the font resources they load or unload.) If you activate or deactivate fonts, you have to go to FusionPro's menu in Acrobat --> Advanced --> Load Fonts. Then restart Acrobat & FusionPro.

I have issues with the barcode font not showing up correctly in the preview mode. It will show up fine in the text editor box, but when I close the text editor, fonts within the previewed variable text boxes show up as the default _sans and _serif system fonts. However, when I compose the file, everything ends up looking fine in the final product. It's odd. This is in FusionPro 5.1 on Mac OSX 10.4. I have not been able to narrow down the problem, but it might have something to do with Suitcase X1.

Archived