Graphic Box doesn't use file from Data

In my layout, a graphic frame does not use the image file specified in the data. It used the image file in a different location in the layout just fine. In the .msg file, this error is given:

PDF of EPS image \\fusionpro\Graphic_Files\HR001.eps may be cropped to the size of the original EPS image.

Support suggested converting the EPS to a PDF or re-sizing the image to the graphic frame. The graphic frame is set up to Best Fit. This is the only logo not showing up in a set of 1500 records. Is there any other options?

All EPS graphics are converted to PDF for PDF output. The message about the cropping should be benign.

Does the graphic work when composing locally in Acrobat? I'll bet it's a permissions issue. When the EPS graphic is converted to PDF, the PDF is created in the same folder as the EPS. This requires not just read permissions to the UNC path for the FP Direct account, but write permissions as well.

Everything is in one folder on the server and I have all the permissions to write and place/remove files from that folder. Why would it print fine on another template in the same PDF, using the same exact logo, but not on another template in the same PDF?

Everything is in one folder on the server and I have all the permissions to write and place/remove files from that folder.

When you say, "I have all the permissions," do you mean your own account with which you're logged in, or do you mean the account specified in the FusionPro Direct Configuration app? It's the one in the configuration app that matters.

Why would it print fine on another template in the same PDF, using the same exact logo, but not on another template in the same PDF?

That's impossible for me to know in the abstract. I would probably need to look at the files.

If you could answer my question about whether it works when composing the job locally in Acrobat, versus via FP Direct, that would give me something to go on.