QR Barcode in different Colors?

paulalyn

Paulalyn

QR barcode is a font, so it should be a text rule. You can make the barcode any color you want; when you insert the rule into the frame set the color you want like you would any other text area. If the color is to be a variable, you will need a field to control and a rule to switch it.

QR barcode is a font, so it should be a text rule.

That's not entirely true anymore. With FusionPro 7.2, you can generate QR barcodes either as text or as graphics. However, if you want to change the color from the default black, you'll need to generate the barcode as text as Rich describes.

• 4 months later...

When I set up a QR Barcode as graphic it works fine but I need to color it red so I tried to produce the variable QR barcode using a text rule but find that the IDAutomation2D font is not available to me. What I discovered is that none of the opentype fonts are available to me although I see them in my system folder. Is there something in the setup that needs to be done for opentype fonts to be available?

Thank you

When I set up a QR Barcode as graphic it works fine but I need to color it red so I tried to produce the variable QR barcode using a text rule but find that the IDAutomation2D font is not available to me. What I discovered is that none of the opentype fonts are available to me although I see them in my system folder. Is there something in the setup that needs to be done for opentype fonts to be available?

Thank you

Try re-loading fonts in FusionPro. If that doesn't work, please contact FusionProSupport@PTI.com.

Archived