Add a Separate PDF file to the Beginning of a Composition

I am trying to find a way to add a PDF file of pre-imposed set up (slip) sheets for our slitter to the beginning of a composed PDF. It is a 10 page PDF (5 sheets) with the crop marks needed for the slitter on it.

I've been able to add a PDF in between pages in a composed PDF based on a data field in the past, but I haven't had luck with getting this file to combine with the composed output.

I talked with support and they gave me a way to add more body sheets on compose but that didn't help. Is this even possible? Has anyone done anything like this before? I haven't found anything like this in the forum.

I've tried making a body page and an overflow page and made the separate PDF a resource in the file and tried placing it and letting the extra pages go into the overflow pages but that didn't do what I needed.

Any help to point me in the right direction would be appreciated. Thanks

I've tried making a body page and an overflow page and made the separate PDF a resource in the file and tried placing it and letting the extra pages go into the overflow pages but that didn't do what I needed.

That's pretty much what you need to do. I can't tell why whatever you tried didn't work without seeing the job files, though.