Acrobat DC 2017 Tools options missing

Version 2017.012.20095 Acrobat Pro DC 2017

Menu bar option for FusionPro is accessible...

But go to TOOLS > no longer can see PTI/FusionPro option so as to ADD the iconic tools to the right bar. Was working prior to latest DC update. Uninstalled ALL (including DC) and reinstalled ALL, still no good. Adobe is blaming the Plug-ins, which I'm having a hard time believing since this is also affecting PitStop Pro 13.2 and Quite Imposing Plus 4.

Perhaps a registry tweak or .aaui file is needed? Any thoughts?

THANKS!

I just found the solution to this, seems to be related to an update that just came out recently to Acrobat DC, version 2017.012.20095

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2370866

Under Preferences/General… The “Open Documents as new tabs in the same window” option needs to be turned on in order for FusionPro Tools to be available in the Customize Quick Tools window.

You can then add the icons manually after performing this operation by selecting "View>>Show/Hide>>Toolbar Items>>Edit Current Toolset

Select the Fusionpro option in the left pane and use the little arrowheads to add each Fusionpro icon to the toolbar. Click "Save".

I am not seeing the Fusion Pro plug in anymore. When I tried to rerun the Fusion Pro installer it can't find Acrobat. Message says to install Acrobat and rerun the installer. There is no trace of Fusion Pro in Acrobat. It doesn't exist under tools anywhere that I can see.

• 3 weeks later...

Just updated Acrobat from XI to Pro DC 2017 and had the same problem. FusionPro was nowhere to be found.

Uninstalled/reinstalled FusionPro version (10.0.3) I had on file locally and it still didn't work.

Downloaded and installed latest build (10.0.16) and now everything is working fine.

Just updated Acrobat from XI to Pro DC 2017 and had the same problem. FusionPro was nowhere to be found.

Uninstalled/reinstalled FusionPro version (10.0.3) I had on file locally and it still didn't work.

Downloaded and installed latest build (10.0.16) and now everything is working fine.

No, you didn't have the same problem at all.

Support for Acrobat DC was added in the 10.0.16 release. That's why the 10.0.3 installer didn't install a plug-in to Acrobat DC.

The other people in this thread are talking about a different problem, where the plug-in is installed to Acrobat DC, and the FusionPro menu appears, but the toolbar is missing.

Your problem was that the plug-in wasn't installed at all, because you had the wrong version of FusionPro.