9000 page numbering on 2 different paper sizes 3 different colors

daubrey

Hello,

I have a 3-page document that is being used as a base for an NCR numbering job. The paper is white, canary, and pink. White and canary are 8.5" x 13" and pink is 8.5" x 14". The numbers are 1-3000, so that makes the file 9000 pages. I am using Command WorkStation 5 printing on a KM C8000 out of trays 4,5, and 6. To assign the media in Command WorkStation, I have to hold down shift and highlight each page that I want to assign media to (it won't let me hold down control and do it). To avoid doing this, I need a rule for FusionPro to assign this media for me. Any help would be appreciated as this is a regular job. Thanks in advance!

What output format are you composing to?

If it's PostScript, you can either point to a PPD file and select page media that way, as outlined in the FusionPro User Guide in the section titled "PostScript-based Media and Finishing Options," or you can select FusionPro -> Advanced -> Page Media from the menu in Acrobat and specify PostScript Command Files for each page.

If it's VDX, you can select FusionPro -> Advanced -> Page Media from the menu in Acrobat and specify the VDX page media there.

If it's another output format, such as PDF, and your RIP supports JDF, you can set page media as outlined in the FusionPro User Guide in the section titled "JDF Finish Settings".

• 2 weeks later...