Can I have two OnRecordStart Rules??

dreimer

I want to have two OnRecordStart Rules but can't seem to figure out how to do it. I have a five page template and would have one rule calling out the page needed based on the data and I also wanted to have the dieline show only when the filename has the word die in it. Here are my two seperate rules.

FindGraphicFrame("DieLine").suppress =
   FusionPro.Composition.outputFileName.indexOf("die") < 0;

FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(Field("Version"), true); 

Is this possible? I tried to have the dieline rule as an OnJobStart but that didn't work. TIA.

Hmmm, I tried that and I can't get it to work. The Signoff_die.pdf works and I get the dieline on every page. The Signoff.pdf doesn't have the dieline on the "Used" Body Page, but the "Unused" Body pages that are being pulled in from the SetBodyPage part of the OnRecordStart rule have the Dieline.

Hmmm, I tried that and I can't get it to work. The Signoff_die.pdf works and I get the dieline on every page. The Signoff.pdf doesn't have the dieline on the "Used" Body Page, but the "Unused" Body pages that are being pulled in from the SetBodyPage part of the OnRecordStart rule have the Dieline.

Then something else is going wrong that I can't determine just from the rule. You could post the job and someone might be able to look at it.