Where'd my post go?

A couple week ago I posted a thread entitled "Can't have multiple variables in a box... What to do???" in the FusionPro Desktop forum, and it disappeared. Well, excuse me, it was "moved". But where to? I click on the thread and it gives me some bogus error message, saying I don't have permission to view the topic; yet if I click on any other thread that's been moved, I get not this error, I go directly to the thread. I need some serious help on the topic, and the thread seems to have disappeared without reason or explanation.

Stack,

Sorry about that. Your question was related to the FusionPro Web product so it was moved over to the FusionPro Web forum within the overall Printable User Community. The FP Web forum is locked to only allow FP Web customers in who request access.

Not sure if you had requested access to the FP Web forum in the past or not but your user account did not have that permission. I've gone ahead and granted you that permission so you should be able to access the thread now.

For any other FP Web customer out there that does not have access to the FP Web forum here within the community, you can submit a join request by doing the following:

Go to My Settings on the left hand side of the menu bar and, under Networking section in the left hand menu, select Group Memberships.
After our team verifies you as a FP Web customer, you'll be granted access to the FP Web forum.

Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll check over there now... I hadn't checked there before, because I assumed this was more related to FusionPro Desktop. Thanks again!

The thread was probably moved because you wrote this in the initial post:

I don't completely understand why, but it has to do something with the way in which customer input from their PrintOne store front is placed into the actual print files.

Archived