Changing Fonts and Colors in paragraph

andym

Our client has a flyer with open text fields where they can put in multiple headers and paragraphs. The headers and paragraphs are specific fonts and colors, with a line break between each. What I came up with is showing the right color, font and spacing, but instead of their header value, it returns the field name. Here is what I have:

if (Field("Header One")== "" && Field("Paragraph One") == "")
return ""
else
return <color name="Light Blue"><f name="HelveticaNeueLT Std Med"> Field("Header One") </f></color> + "<br>"+ <color name="Black"><f name="HelveticaNeueLT Std Lt"> Field("Paragraph One") </f></color> + "<br>";

Instead of the header or paragraph value they submit, it returns "Field("Header One")" and " Field("Paragraph One")"(attached is a screenshot showing it is the right color and font, but not the value).

Am I missing a tag of some sort to return the value of the fields instead of the field names, or am I missing this all together in my approach?

Thank you for any guidance you can offer.

Andy

ScreenShot2016-01-18at9_00_43AM.png.52134f1745617b8501361b2033e760f4.png

You just need to put your tags in quotes:

if (Field("Header One")== "" && Field("Paragraph One") == "")
return ""
else
return [color="Red"]'[/color]<color name="Light Blue"><f name="HelveticaNeueLT Std Med">[color="Red"]' + [/color]Field("Header One")[color="Red"] + '[/color]</f></color><br><color name="Black"><f name="HelveticaNeueLT Std Lt">[color="Red"]' + [/color]Field("Paragraph One")[color="Red"]+ '[/color]</f></color><br>[color="Red"]'[/color];