Issue with Collect in FusionPro VDP

lance

I am having an issue with FusionPro VDP when collecting files for uploading to MarcomCentral.

After first launching Acrobat, the collect feature works as it should. However, after the first collect, any subsequent collect attempts get written to the same folder as the first collect, no matter where I choose them to be collected.

So, if I collect the files for product_1 into the product_1 folder, then move on to product_2 and try to collect those files into the product_2 folder, it will write into the product_1 folder, even though I clearly chose the product_2 location in the collect dialog box.

If, in the meantime, I have deleted the product_1 folder, I will then get an error when trying to collect. First I get a dialog box that reads:

Collect finished with possible errors.

Please check the log file in <>.

(OK)(View Log)

If I choose (View Log) I get a second box that reads:

Failed to collect files, error no.: -50

Then a finder window opens to ComputerName > HardDrive Name > Applications > Adobe Acrobat X Pro > Adobe Acrobat Pro.app > Contents > MacOS

There is no log file at this location.

If I quit and restart Acrobat, the first collect will work fine again, but then subsequent ones will try writing to that same location again.

It is pretty annoying to have to relaunch Acrobat every time I need to collect files to ensure they are getting written to the correct location. Any suggestions?

Actually this is the same issue I'm having using Fusionpro 9.0.3 on the PC. Although I only need to quit out of acrobat once after getting this error

Collect finished with possible errors.

Please check the log file in <>.

I do need to move the previous files I have collected otherwise it will overwrite them, even though I've made new folders for the subsequent collects, it always overwrites.

• 5 months later...
Dan - I'm still having this issue and I downloaded FusionPro in November of 2013. I'm assuming I have 9.1 release, but not sure. If I do have 9.1 release and still having this problem how can I fix? I have to close and reopen Acrobat every time I switch templates. If I don't the files save to the previous template folder I had open and I get collect errors. Also, it will often crash Acrobat completely.

Dan - I'm still having this issue and I downloaded FusionPro in November of 2013. I'm assuming I have 9.1 release, but not sure. If I do have 9.1 release and still having this problem how can I fix? I have to close and reopen Acrobat every time I switch templates. If I don't the files save to the previous template folder I had open and I get collect errors. Also, it will often crash Acrobat completely.

Please contact FusionProSupport@PTI.com.