Web to print showing bleed

gdellaiera

Don't know if anyone has run in to this before, but when I uploaded my business card template into WebCRD, the preview is showing the bleed (3.75x2.25, not showing 3.5x2). Has anyone else run into this before and know a way around it?

I was on the phone with RSA and its not an issue on their end and haven't come across it before.

Thanks for any/all help!

Don't know if anyone has run in to this before, but when I uploaded my business card template into WebCRD, the preview is showing the bleed (3.75x2.25, not showing 3.5x2). Has anyone else run into this before and know a way around it?

I was on the phone with RSA and its not an issue on their end and haven't come across it before.

FusionPro output is purposefully set up so that the full Bleed area is set as the Crop Box, so that it's shown in Acrobat. The Trim Box should be set to the final size of the printed and trimmed piece, so the printed and trimmed output should be correct.

We used to set the Crop Box to the Trim area for output, but so many people complained that they didn't "see" any bleed area when they set it in the Composition Settings, composed, and viewed the output in Acrobat, that we changed it.