Server being used as Desktop

DSweet

We have FusionPro Server here and we have a license allowing us to use up to 3 iterations at one time. However, I have a co-worker that is logging on to the server machine and using that FusionPro as a Desktop version doing his programming and composition on that machine inside Acrobat. I understand that FusionPro is the same installed program and only the license unlocks different the parts for Desktop and Server during installation, but will his utilizing that machine and program as a Desktop machine also effect the processing allowances for the 3 iterations of FP Server? Or will there be any other consequences that we, as of yet, just haven't encountered?

We have FusionPro Server here and we have a license allowing us to use up to 3 iterations at one time. However, I have a co-worker that is logging on to the server machine and using that FusionPro as a Desktop version doing his programming and composition on that machine inside Acrobat. I understand that FusionPro is the same installed program and only the license unlocks different the parts for Desktop and Server during installation, but will his utilizing that machine and program as a Desktop machine also effect the processing allowances for the 3 iterations of FP Server? Or will there be any other consequences that we, as of yet, just haven't encountered?

No. The limit for the number of concurrent composition instances affects only FP Server and Direct compositions on a given machine. Desktop/Designer compositions or previews on the same machine do not count against that limit.

Archived