Text Box With Border

dreimer

So I am trying to create a way to have a text box turn off and on based on the back graphic. I have the text working correctly with rules and using formatted text but how can I turn the border off for the records where that text box isn't used. Basically, I have an indicia that is in different locations for different backs. Hope that makes sense. TIA

Or should I do this a different way and have two unused pages for my backs and use an OnRecordStart rule to pick the back that I want. I just don't know how to write that rule. For example my Graphic resources are named 1.pdf, 2.pdf, 3.pdf and so on through 10.pdf. I want backs 2.pdf and 3.pdf to have the same back page layout and 5.pdf, 6.pdf, 7.pdf 8.pdf, 9.df, 10.pdf to have the other back layout. My two different fronts are 1.pdf and 4.pdf, but I can easily set a graphic switch for those. So I am thinking maybe have a three page template. Any ideas?

Edited by dreimer

dreimer

This is what I use for the OnRecordStart rules I use.

FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(Field("Ver"), true);

You can use regular if-then statements to set the page to use or suppress.

The Field("Ver") can be a field with the page to use or suppress but it can also be hard coded with the page name "back2" for example in an if-then statement

if (location == "san diego")

FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("backpage1", true);

else

FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("backpage2", true);

Where both backpages are set to unused.