Imposing Part of a Template

I want to create a template that will create an imposed print file from its first to pages (which make up a folding card) and a non-imposed print file from the third page (the accompanying envelope). That way our clients don't have to create and order two different products.

Is this possible?

seymoujd,

by you mention of ordering 2 Products, I will assume this is uploaded to MarcomCentral. There are a few possible roadblocks to the imposition inquiry, mainly the fact that the Dashboard or Distribution will not generate 2 separate outputs.

You may be able to take the output composition and compose it through FusionPro a second time to accomplish the imposition, but I will leave that to the User Community.

The easiest solution, assuming this pertains to MarcomCentral, is to create both the card and envelope Products and combine them into a Kit. Each Product would be versioned individually, yet they would be ordered together, then output individually.

Hope this helps