Paragraph and page breaks

Having issues with keeping a whole rule showing on the same page. On the Itinerary page of my attachment, you'll see what we've done. I'm not a code guy at all, so hoping for help. There are many rules that flow into the rule so that only data found on the input file shows. I don't want a page break to happen in the middle of a rule.

Data.zip

Having issues with keeping a whole rule showing on the same page. On the Itinerary page of my attachment, you'll see what we've done. I'm not a code guy at all, so hoping for help. There are many rules that flow into the rule so that only data found on the input file shows. I don't want a page break to happen in the middle of a rule.

You don't need any code at all to do this. It's just a matter of keeps, which you can control in the Variable Text Editor and Paragraph Formatting dialogs.

Instead of having all the callouts to the rules like "Flight Segment #1", "Flight Segment #2", etc. all jammed together into the same paragraph (line) in the Text Editor, put a line break (paragraph break) between each one, and then select all of them, click Paragraph, and set Windows to 99 lines. This effectively means "keep the whole paragraph together." This will make each flight segment occupy its own paragraph, which is all kept together, so the flow won't break to a different frame or page in the middle of it.

You may also need to adjust the "Flight Segment" rules to remove one of the <br> tags from each to avoid the extra space between each of these separate paragraphs.