Copy outside of text box

It's hard to say why that's happening just from the picture. It's possible that the page's trim box was changed after those frames were put down.

At any rate, nudging the frame just a bit (with the arrow keys) should fix it.

Also, you might consider creating the entire table with FusionPro. You can use Form rules in FP 11 and later to build tables without any JavaScript code.

• 2 weeks later...
It's hard to say why that's happening just from the picture. It's possible that the page's trim box was changed after those frames were put down.

At any rate, nudging the frame just a bit (with the arrow keys) should fix it.

Also, you might consider creating the entire table with FusionPro. You can use Form rules in FP 11 and later to build tables without any JavaScript code.

I haven't adjusted the trim boxes.

Tried the nudge and it didn't help.

Is there anything to the Tutorials for the charts other than example files? I'm not following some of the info or where it's coming from in the Tutorial files eg. In the "Statement-OneFile-SimpleTable.pdf" Tutorial in the "Transaction Table" rule where/how is the Data Source "Multi-line records" coming from? Am I missing a following along vs just examples for these Tutorials?

I haven't adjusted the trim boxes.

Tried the nudge and it didn't help.

Okay. Well, it's still impossible for me to know what's going on without seeing your job files.

Does the problem occur with just that one job? You could attach it, or at least an example that shows the problem. Or does it happen with all jobs?

Is the problem only in Preview, or does it affect composed output as well?

Is there anything to the Tutorials for the charts other than example files?

Do you mean charts or tables? There's more info on both in the documentation.

I'm not following some of the info or where it's coming from in the Tutorial files eg. In the "Statement-OneFile-SimpleTable.pdf" Tutorial in the "Transaction Table" rule where/how is the Data Source "Multi-line records" coming from?

This means it's the multi-line records from the primary data source. In the Data Source Wizard, on the tab where the Excel file is specified, there's a check box "Multi-line records" which is checked, and clicking Next takes you to a screen where you can specify when the primary record changes. This is also documented. The Form table rules allow you to specify either the multi-line records, or a mapped secondary data source, for the table data.

Am I missing a following along vs just examples for these Tutorials?

Well, there's information in the doc (the User Guide and the Rules Guide) about some of these features.