Go Back   MarcomCentral (PTI) and FusionPro User Communities > Support > Issues, Questions, Etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 25th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Regular Contributor

Default dlpdfdocwritepdf error

Not my day today...Hopefully the last question (of this job )...

I'm getting the error "dlpdfdocwritepdf, progress Doc->PageCount is zero error" on record 1 of the uploaded template. I've read this is caused when a job doesn't generate output. It works fine for record 2 (and all other records in my live data) and the only difference is the large amount of pages that will be produced in record 1 (about 56). It always throws the error on page 36.

Could be related to my OnPageCount and OnPageNumber rules?? I don't think I have these set up right, but they're working. Although they may be sloooowing down my composition the way they are.

FYI - I tricked the file uploader and put a .pdf on the end of the "Standard Letter Fee Schedule Discount June 27 mailing_r1.pdf" it should be .txt. - My file size was too big as a .txt

Once again, thank you all for your help!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fperror.jpg (73.9 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf test_template.pdf (82.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: txt Standard Letter with Discount Fee Schedule June 27 Mailingr3.txt (593 Bytes, 7 views)
File Type: pdf Standard Letter Fee Schedule Discount June 27 mailing_r1.pdf (158.7 KB, 6 views)