remove comma

rkury14

I have a javascript to remove a comma on a name that is blank, but I my problem is the comma keeps going in front of the name instead of after it.

Here is the script.

return (Field("First Name") != "") ? "," + Field("First Name") : "";

the name looks like this ",Mike".

How can this be fixed please?

Thanks,

Thank you!

That works perfectly.:)

I have another question. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to post a new post anywhere in my login, otherwise I would make a new post. I was just able to do it when I first logged in.

Anyways,

I have a client who wants me to generate a bar graph from a list. I looked it up online, but I am not sure how to apply it on my FusionPro. I don't have the actual list yet, but is there a default script for making graphs?

thank you for your help.:D

I have another question. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to post a new post anywhere in my login, otherwise I would make a new post. I was just able to do it when I first logged in.

Go to a forum and click the "New Thread" button:

http://forums.pti.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1620&stc=1&d=1483560793

I have a client who wants me to generate a bar graph from a list. I looked it up online, but I am not sure how to apply it on my FusionPro. I don't have the actual list yet, but is there a default script for making graphs?

There's a Charting sample in the installed Tutorials, and steps in the User Guide to set it up.

ForumNewThreadButton.jpg.0d91a6c51d1a2d92307862774d0d2745.jpg

Thanks Dan,

it looks like I don't have some kind of permission or something because I could not find that "new thread" under any link. Except when I went to "MarcomCentral News", but then I needed permission to join that group which don't think I need to.

:confused:

Thanks Dan,

it looks like I don't have some kind of permission or something because I could not find that "new thread" under any link.

No, you can't be in a thread already. You have to be on a forum page.

In other words, you can't create a new thread from inside a thread, which is where you are now as you're reading this. You have to be on a forum page, such as this one:

http://forums.pti.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

At the very top of the page here in this thread, there's a link bar, which reads like so:

PTI Marketing Technologies User Community > Software-Related Talk > FusionPro® VDP Creator (formerly FusionPro® Desktop) > remove comma

You can either click the link "FusionPro® VDP Creator (formerly FusionPro® Desktop)" to get to the Creator sub-forum, and then add a new thread there, or click on "PTI Marketing Technologies User Community" or "Software-Related Talk" and then navigate to another sub-forum to post to.

If you are on this page:

http://forums.pti.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

And you still don't see a New Thread button, send me a PM with a screenshot of the page.