Multi-page PDF Upload

geeool

Hi,

I'm trying to program a piece for our EFI Digital Storefront. The end product will be two pages with three graphic frames on each page. I would like the buyer to upload a six page PDF and have page one assigned to the first graphic frame, page two assigned to the second graphic frame, etc. I know how to do this if the PDF file was a resource, but I'm stuck on how to turn a graphic file upload into a resource? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanks Dan,

The code worked but it looks like DSF doesn't allow more than one page of the PDF to be displayed at a time. As soon as I add a second graphic frame to display another page of the PDF file, DSF errors out. This is true even if I make the PDF a resource added during programming as opposed to uploading. Creator handles it fine on my computer, but DSF returns a "can not communicate" error every time.

Thanks Dan,

The code worked but it looks like DSF doesn't allow more than one page of the PDF to be displayed at a time. As soon as I add a second graphic frame to display another page of the PDF file, DSF errors out. This is true even if I make the PDF a resource added during programming as opposed to uploading. Creator handles it fine on my computer, but DSF returns a "can not communicate" error every time.

You'll have to ask someone at EFI about that, or post to their DSF forum.