Go Back   MarcomCentral (PTI) and FusionPro User Communities > Software-Related Talk > FusionPro® Links > Microsites

Notices

Old January 19th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Senior Contributor

Default Serve different page based on form response

This sample (see attached "www.zip") shows a different use of the "Pass form data from one page to another" Microsite sample previously posted to this forum.

Instead of simply passing data to a subsequent page, however, this sample will actually direct a user to one of four different Microsite pages based on their selection on page one.

Each of the four pages the user is redirected to features a completely unique form to gather additional information specific to the category the user selected on the first page.

After filling out the form on one of these four subsequent pages, the user is then redirected to a single thank you page.

Form responses are tracked in FusionPro Links for each of the five pages in the Microsite (the landing page and the four subsequent pages).

Attached Files
File Type: zip www.zip (200.7 KB, 54 views)
Old May 19th, 2010, 08:20 AM
Forum n00b

Default Re: Serve different page based on form response

Do you have a sample of the code to just pass 1st name?
Old June 10th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Forum n00b

Is there any way to setup more than one landing page based on the original database.

It's like this: I have a customer that wants to send out 4 different postcards and have different landing pages based on different postcard artwork.

I do realize that I can create a second page that changes like your example above (thanks btw), but can I, since the information will come from the original database, have the landing page change dynamically.

Also, is JavaScript the only language that can be used in the purls.
Old September 9th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Forum n00b

I have a similar challenge that I think I can use the above solution to solve, but I also have another variable. We have our database and it will be divided by prospect and customer variables that we will set internally.

What I'd like to do is, after the user completes the form on the landing page, they will receive a custom response (one of three) to how they answer one question and then also based on their status as either a prospect or customer, they will see a different, secondary form to fill out, as the original example above. The prospect/customer variable would need to be hidden and transmitted behind the scenes and pulled from the database.

Is there a way to first use a hidden variable to qualify the user into one of two categories, then send them to the appropriate response page based on the landing page form response?