Using a full page art work with a rule.

I am setting up 10 different letters to print on preprinted forms. I have the letters set up on a blank PDF page with no graphics. The customer has also supplied 10 different pdf files of the art work. Is there a way to use my pdf files with no art work and have a rule to pull in the full page art work and place it under the letter text? I am not trying and page flipping with the art or letters. This is simply 10 letters with 10 different sets of data.

Sure, just create a graphic frame the size of the entire page and put it on the lowest layer. (Select the frame and, from the menu in Acrobat, select FusionPro -> Layers -> Send Frame To Back.)

You can also use the pre-printed form as the PDF background template, so that you can Preview to make sure the variable content lines up, then when you go to compose, check the box "Suppress static PDF background in composition" on the Graphics tab of the Composition Settings.