Repeat Page with Unique Numbering

Hi all, I'm using FusionPro Designer 9.3.36 on Acrobat Pro DC 2015 release. I am working on a job in which I have a one-page template with only two variable text frames: address, and a unique sequential number. I am trying to output a single PDF file with x amount of pages where all pages are the same and derived from the single page, except for the one unique number. So, in the output pdf file, there should be x amount of pages and each page has a unique number (for example, for a pdf with 100pages, first page displays #000, last page displays #100)

I do have one record that has only the address lines as fields, and the one page is not marked as "unused."

I tried using the solution to this thread: http://forums.pti.com/showthread.php?t=4121&highlight=repeatRecordCount

I have two rules:

OnJobStart

FusionPro.Composition.composeAllRecords = false;
FusionPro.Composition.endRecordNumber = 1;

OnRecordStart

var copies = 50;
FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordCount = copies;
//generate duplicate pages per record
if (FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordNumber >= 1) {
   FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(1, true);
} 

in the variable that contains the unique sequential number:

No.«$repeatrecordnumber»

When I compose however the output PDF has only one page? Any help would be appreciated

Edited by maxexalt2016

I don't know where you are using "var copies = 50", but I'm assuming you need a copy count somewhere.

I don't think you need anything else in the onRecordStart rule and can be just the following:

FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordCount = 50

If you have a data file, you can lose the onJobStart rule.

Edited by tou

Hi Tou, yes my mistake, in OnRecordStart I have'

FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordCount = 50;
//generate duplicate pages per record
if (FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordNumber >= 1) {
   FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(1, true);
} 

but as you suggested I removed the OnJobStart rule, and in my OnRecordStart all I have is

FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordCount = 50;

and the output pdf is the same; only one page. (I haven't changed anything in the Compose window)

Tou, I don't have that option under my input tab...I'm running FusionPro VDP Designer 9.3.36 on Windows 10. I attached a screenshot. Thanks so much for your help so far!

FusionPro VDP Designer only allows one record of output, with no repeats. As its name suggests, Designer is intended only for designing templates, which will then be submitted to another FusionPro Server or Producer system (such as MarcomCentral, or a Producer installation on your company's network) for composition. Usually Designer licenses are distributed as part of a package which includes access to such s system for composition. If you want to compose multiple records locally, you need to either submit the job to the remote system for composition, or purchase a FusionPro VDP Creator license.