64 Bit Compatability?

strido

I have the installer for FP version 8.2.5.

It looks like my PC is about to go the way of the dodo, and get replaced by a new PC with a 64 bit OS. Are there any known issues regarding compatibility with Windows 7 64 bit?

If there's a new download that I'll need, is it safe to assume my old key will work with the new 64 bit version?

I have the installer for FP version 8.2.5.

It looks like my PC is about to go the way of the dodo, and get replaced by a new PC with a 64 bit OS. Are there any known issues regarding compatibility with Windows 7 64 bit?

No, there are no known issues with 64-bit Windows. We have tested FusionPro with 64-bit versions of every supported operating system, including Windows 7 and 8, and there are no issues specific to 64-bit that we are aware of. All of our executables, including the plug-in to Adobe Acrobat, are 32-bit, as is Acrobat itself, and run in 32-bit mode on a 64-bit OS.

If there's a new download that I'll need, is it safe to assume my old key will work with the new 64 bit version?

There is no "64-bit version." Your serial number will work for any installation of FusionPro with the same major version number.