Multiple pages

Hi,

I have a certificate template which will almost always be 10 - 50 plus different names. Is there a way set the template up, so the customer can type the first name, then type in the next name and so on?

The final file we receive after the customer submits should be a multipage PDF.

I have a certificate template which will almost always be 10 - 50 plus different names. Is there a way set the template up, so the customer can type the first name, then type in the next name and so on?

Where is this customer doing the typing? Is this in a web form of some kind? In what web application? MarcomCentral? EFI Digital StoreFront? Some other web-to-print app?

The customer will be typing from Avanti's web-to-print app called e-Access. Thanks for responding so quickly.

It sounds like you're asking about how to customize the web form in Avanti's system. You would need to ask someone at Avanti about that.

Hi Dan,

Like I said we are currently using Avanti's e-Access, but are keeping are options open for third party web-to-print software, because e-Access is not as robust.

Is multiple originals an option with Marcom Central's store front?

Thanks,

Erica Araujo

Supervisor, Layout & Design & Customer Service

Printing, Graphics & Direct Mail

US Senate

Phone: 202-228-0593

Work Cell: 202-430-8542

Like I said we are currently using Avanti's e-Access, but are keeping are options open for third party web-to-print software, because e-Access is not as robust.

That's fine, but questions about Avanti should still be routed to Avanti.

You might find it helpful to ask about different options on a different site such as the PrintPlanet forums.

Is multiple originals an option with Marcom Central's store front?

I think so, but I'm not an expert in how the MarcomCentral application works. At any rate, the place to ask about that is not this FusionPro VDP Creator sub-forum, it's the MarcomCentral sub-forum. If you're not currently a MarcomCentral app customer, then you would need to contact Support or Sales.