Set Page Usage by Page Number Rather Than Name

Adam

I have a job with approximately 180 different pages in it, and I'm using FusionPro to choose the appropriate page based on my CSV file.

The problem is, the FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage() function takes the NAME of the page, as set in the Page Usage dialog.

What I'm trying to avoid is having to manually key in names for 180 template pages.

Is there a way to set page usage in OnRecordStart by page NUMBER instead of name?

Or, optionally is there any way for me to more easily change all of the page names rather than one-by-one in the Page Usage dialog?

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply. No, I am not running version 6. I had forgotten those versions were specified on my profile page. Now it's up to date.

Good to know that a page number can be used rather than the name in SetBodyPageUsage. Neither the manual nor the help text in "Building Blocks" have been updated to reflect this change, at least in version 10.1.11.

This isn't the first instance I've run into where changes to the built in functions or objects have been made, and those changes have not been reflected in the documentation. Are you aware of any efforts to improve that? Would you recommend I submit a support ticket when I run into something like that?

This isn't the first instance I've run into where changes to the built in functions or objects have been made, and those changes have not been reflected in the documentation. Are you aware of any efforts to improve that? Would you recommend I submit a support ticket when I run into something like that?

Sorry about that. We have been working on our release processes. Sure, please enter a support ticket.