Help with simple postnet generation

Stephen

I am using the latest fusion pro, 10.1.11 on pc.

I watched the videos and tried to get the 5 digit code to use the fonts and convert to the post net bar code. I have had no luck in getting it to work, I need some help to see what I am doing wrong. I have attached a zip of the simple page with 2 text boxes to try and get it to work.

postnet test.zip

I put in a zip code of 25865 and choose the post net rule and get the following on output (258654) and no graphic bar code.

I have installed the software and uninstalled the software a few times and get the same results. Do I have to add JavaScript to make this work? The QR codes work really well.

Stephen

Don is right that the POSTNET barcode is obsolete, and that Intelligent Mail is the new standard for the USPS. That said, it should still work. If you go into the FusionPro menu and select Documentation -> Tutorials, then open the Cell Phone folder, open up cellphone.pdf, and preview it, does the POSTNET barcode appear underneath the address block on the first page?