Issues with 12.1 update.

Fellsway

I updated my Mac version of FusionPro to version 12.1 and now I'm having issues with the Preview Record Selector. Now when I resize the preview window to make it smaller, it cuts off the record information at the bottom (shortest, longest, refresh, preview). It will not add a scroll bar on the right side. Also, I am unable to close any of the palette windows using the button on the top left. Same goes for not being able to close the Document Overview preview. Had that issue in the previous version though.

FusionPro 12.1

OS Mojave

Edited by Fellsway

I updated my Mac version of FusionPro to version 12.1 and now I'm having issues with the Preview Record Selector. Now when I resize the preview window to make it smaller, it cuts off the record information at the bottom (shortest, longest, refresh, preview). It will not add a scroll bar on the right side.

Sorry for the trouble. I think if you expand it just a bit wider, the scroll bar will appear. You could also try the "Reset all" option from the menu, under FusionPro -> Palettes.

Also, I am unable to close any of the palette windows using the button on the top left. Same goes for not being able to close the Document Overview preview. Had that issue in the previous version though.

What previous version specifically?

Dan, I was using V12.0.3 previously and using the latest version of Acrobat DC.

I included an attachment to show whats going on.

The left image is how it looks when I click on the Preview Selector Palette.

The middle image shows what it looks like when I reduce the window and the right image is me expanding it.

Resetting the palette didn't help.

Preview1.png.f46b701b15cb7ec07a0d3aba5b54f9f2.png

I think i figured it out. I had a plugin called "PDFlib FontReporter". And once I removed it, the palettes resized correctly again.

Thanks Dan! Sorry for the false alarm.

btw... Love the new text extraction feature!

Edited by Fellsway

I think i figured it out. I had a plugin called "PDFlib FontReporter". And once I removed it, the palettes resized correctly again.

Great!

We've had a few issues with conflicts with other plug-ins in the past. We do work with Enfocus to avoid conflicts with PitStop, but it's hard to do that with everyone. Hopefully we'll have a way to avoid the problem completely one of these days.

Thanks Dan! Sorry for the false alarm.

Sure. Thank you for following up.

btw... Love the new text extraction feature!

Glad to hear it! Thanks for the feedback.