Uploading a CSV

I know how do set up the batch mode in DSF. What I do not know is how to set up the Fusion Pro template so that it has the capability to upload a csv

I don't understand the question. A FusionPro template doesn't upload anything, it's used to compose output. Can you elaborate on exactly what workflow you're trying to implement?

I am creating a sticker label with 9 variable images (Numbers 0-9) in which I need the capability of uploading a csv with multiple different records. There is an image for every number which becomes the printed sticker. Originally I created it so there was a pick list & image gallery, but that does not allow me to import a file to to 100 different combinations. What I am wondering is if it is possible for the template to do this (sort of like uploading a multi page pdf)? I'm just lost as to how to go about this. Thanks

I am creating a sticker label with 9 variable images (Numbers 0-9) in which I need the capability of uploading a csv with multiple different records. There is an image for every number which becomes the printed sticker. Originally I created it so there was a pick list & image gallery, but that does not allow me to import a file to to 100 different combinations. What I am wondering is if it is possible for the template to do this (sort of like uploading a multi page pdf)?

No.

The HTML Form Definition is designed for what we call a "versioned" job, where the end user will enter information for a single (though possibly repeated) record of output, such as a business card. If you need to define and compose multiple records of data, such as from a multi-line CSV file, that's called a "VDP" job, and that same HTML Form workflow isn't appropriate. FusionPro itself has no concept of "uploading" a data file to a web-to-print system such as DSF; it relies on the web-to-print app to supply the data.

So I have to again refer you to EFI Support to ask them how you would supply a multi-record data file to the DSF application, for a FusionPro VDP composition invoked by DSF.