New to fusion pro

RickW

I have a basic ?, I am with a direct mailing compnay and we have some automated programs where we could have a thousand different graphics to use on a single mailing, now I dont want to type in these pdf names every week, on our data file there will be a field with this pdf name, how do I make a rule to look at this field for the name of the pdf and how do I script the location of these pdf's or is there a way that we can put them on the printer, right now I work in desktop pc enviroment but the printer has a unix box on it. We are right now looking at maybe changing over to fusion Pro but I have to know we can do this.

Pleasee help

Rick,

I used XMPie for almost 4 years and then switched companies to where I'm at now that uses Fusion Pro. I have to say that FP is much easier to use especially the JavaScript portion when dealing with image or text switching throughout a campaign. These forums also help out tremendously.

I would just make sure that you have equipment that is up-to-date and meets system requirements that FusionPro requires.

Also, here is another example of automating workflow and support helping out. http://forums.printable.com/showthread.php?t=606

Archived