If, result help

Natea11

I'm looking for a fusion pro rule that will automatically position contact input from three fields four different ways. I imagine this would be achieved through a "if, result" scenario.

Variable fields are "phone" (required), "fax" (optional) and "cell" (optional) presented in a data pattern as such (###) ###-####.

Here's the if, result scenario.

1. If just the "phone" field has content then it's alone on one line and will appear as " t (###) ###-#### "

2. If the "phone" and "fax" are supplied the result will be " t (###) ###-#### | f (###) ###-#### " all on one line.

3. If "phone" and "cell" the result is " t (###) ###-#### | c (###) ###-#### "

4. The last scenario is if "phone" , "fax" and "cell" are supplied the result is " t (###) ###-#### | f (###) ###-#### <br> or hard return and c (###) ###-#### " so telephone and fax are on one line and the cell gets placed on the line below.

Here's what I have so far. It's return the phone, but that's all. And I don't think there's any data pattern.

if (Field("Fax") == "") and (Field("Cell") == ""); // Both Fax and Cell are empty

return ("p " + Field("Phone")); // returns just the Phone #

} else if ([Field("Fax") !== "") and (Field("Cell") == ""); // Fax is not empty and Cell is empty

return ("p" + Field("Phone")" | " "f " + Field("Fax")"<br>"); // returns Phone number & Fax

}else if (Field("Fax") == "") and (Field("Cell") !== ""); // Fax is empty and Cell is not empty

return ("p" + Field("Phone")" | " "c " + Field("Cell")"<br>"); // returns Phone number & Cell

} else // Last default resort, all fields contain something so you need the last scenario...

return ("p " + Field("Phone")" | " "f" + Field("Fax")"<br>" "c " + Field("Cell")"<br>"); // returns all the items

bcards_onesided.zip