Abort on Errors Composition problems in 7.1 and 7.2

We have been using FusionPro Direct for several years and love the ability to abort the composition if there is a problem in the file or data. We have been selecting Medium in the Abort on Errors of This Type in the Advanced tab of the composition settings and then choosing to stop composition if there is a problem. This has prevented us in the past from producing a job with a missing variable or text overflow problems. We have been unable to get this to work in 7.1 or 7.2 so we are still running 7.0. In 7.1 and 7.2 every job aborts when we select any error level (even jobs that run fine in 7.0 with the Medium error level selected).

Has anybody been able to successfully use this feature in the new releases? I have tried it on 3 different servers so I don't think it is an environment issue or a data issue since the jobs work fine in 7.0.

Thanks.

We have reported this to tech support a few times in the last several months so I believe Alex should have all of the log files and information from previous tests. I don't think I have tried it in just FusionPro Desktop. I'll have to give that a try but I won't be able to do that right away since since we would need to de-activate the production machine to test it on the new server.

Thanks

Archived