FusionPro Desktop 6.0 Rules Guide?

mstanton

Hello,

I am wondering if there is an updated version of the Rules guide for FP Desktop 6.0. I am going through the guide that came with my software, but it seems to be out of date. There are a lot of things it describes that are not available in my version of FusionPro Desktop.

For example, starting on page 60 it talks about editing the RuleTemplates.English.js file to create a rule template available to all jobs, but I cannot find this file anywhere. This would be INCREDIBLY useful to me as I use a lot of the same rules, or a combination of them, repeatedly. Importing the .def file is not always an option because I want to use different rules from different jobs.

Am I missing something, or is the guide missing something? I should also mention that I am missing the plug-ins folder the guide talks about that is supposed to be located in the Printable\FusionPro\ folder.

Thanks!

Sorry for the gaps in the documentation. On Mac, these kind of "support" files are located in "/Library/Application Support/Printable/FusionPro". Remember that you can use the Spotlight functionality on your Mac to locate any file by name.

Archived