HTML Form

NPN

I don't know if you give support for this, as the error technically happens in EFI's Digital Store Front. However, FP is supposed to be compatible with this.

The problem is that whatever I write in the prompt field(Define html form) doesn't register in DSF. It uses the fieldname instead. So when I use a Separator and edit the prompt field it stilled shows separator, and since there's no field name to edit for a separator I'm stuck.

• 5 weeks later...

If I understand correctly, you are attempting to change the prompt on the Web DataCollect (html) form. I went into one of my templates (bus cards) and changed it as I believe you are trying to do. When I collected the zip file and uploaded into our site, the "personalization" page shows the changes I made. I also put in a separator and changed the prompt. It took as well. I am attaching screenshots to show examples. If you cannot accomplish this, I would recommend that you contact EFI Tech support. They should be able to get down to the problem. Don't see one on our site.

BTW, our site is on DSF 4.5. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

ChangingSeparatorpromptinwebDataCollect.gif.0830f7ad7c172b9413c9055c4c3e743e.gif

ChangingpromptinwebDataCollect.gif.5cccaaa92127f0e9a8a2dee67cf67e20.gif

expectedoutput.gif.be9dfbec0a94f40b7d58cbdb84ec9adf.gif

• 5 months later...

The problem appears to be language oriented.

In FP I use English as language(as my language isn't provided in the list).

In Digital Store Front the customized html form works when my browser is set to english, but not to my language.

DSF changes language based on what language your browser is set to. So appearently when you make changes to the form, it only registers under the selected language.

It's a bit weird, because in previous versions of FP this was never a problem.

It's a bit weird, because in previous versions of FP this was never a problem.

What previous versions specifically? The HTML Form data collection feature in FusionPro has not changed for quite some time, so if things are working differently, I suspect it's due to a change in the DSF. So you'll have to contact EFI about that.

Archived