PDF Error

Nupp

I am creating postcards, letters, etc. in InDesign. I choose which areas to export as a variable text frame and export them to a pdf. Once this opens I upload my data file....etc. Once everything is ready to go and I select "compose" and then it says "view as pdf". I click that to open my output file as a pdf and the following error appears:

"FusionPro could not launch the Acrobat reader to view the PDF output. Install (or reinstall) Acrobat reader to view the PDF file."

I made sure that Acrobat reader isn't trying to be launched because it is supposed to be using Acrobat Pro. I have also checked all the settings to see if something is incorrect. I have uninstalled and reinstalled FusionPro6 as well.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why this is happening?

I am using a Mac, 10.5. I am using Version 6.0 of Fusion Pro Desktop. I reinstalled Reader and that didn't work, and then I just completely deleted it. That didn't work either. I have been able open my output pdf file before, and then sometimes it just does not work at all and I get that error.

The only thing I would do is completely un-install FusionPro.

See the admin notes on how to properly un-install and re-install.

Make sure you are using the latest install of FusionPro - 6.1P1m (Mac).

What version of Adobe Creative Suite are you running also?If the above(uninstall and reinstall) doesn't work, contact SUPPORT at FusionPro.

Archived