Word spacing problem

CPMM

I am having an issue with word spacing on a document. Part of the document is in courier font and the word spacing needs more separation. Yes i do realize there is an option in global settings in paragraph that you can change but another part of my document has times roman font and the spacing is fine. Global Setting changes the whole document, which causes a problem in my spacing in the times roman font. I was hoping if any of you have any ideas or remedies for my issue. Thanks

This may be a bit excessive, but I imagine you could create a rule to return tagged text for your Courier text which searches content for spaces and adds kerning tags to pairs that include a space.

If you could post before and after (FP template and desired result) files, perhaps we could find a easier solution based on the specific problem. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Forget the Courier spacing problem. We have been working on this for several weeks, even got Printable involved with no fix suggested. It's the way Fusion handles fonts!!! It's not ready for prime time.

Archived